The Sea House
The Sea House sits directly on the seafront at Dunster Beach where up to four guests can enjoy stunning views across the Bristol Channel and over to Wales. What’s more, the beach is a mere twenty paces from your back garden!
The chalet includes a fully equipped kitchen, shower room with full height shower cubicle and living area with built-in wardrobe space. It also benefits from gated wooden decking areas to the front and rear.
- Double bed that can be folded up into the wall and stored away to give you more space during the day.
- Sofa that doubles as a day-bed with a single mattress on top and an additional single trundle bed beneath.
- Two armchairs.
- Hand, bath, beach and tea towels.
- All bedding including three types of pillow.
- Foldaway dining table to seat four and two flat folding side tables.
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with modern electric oven and hob, fridge with small freezer compartment, kettle, two-slice toaster and microwave.
- Tea-bags, coffee, sugar and basic condiments.
- Free standing chest of drawers and wardrobe area with coat hangers.
- Two electric oil-filled radiators.
- 24inch flat screen TV with built in DVD player complete with a small selection of DVDs.
- DAB digital radio.
- Vacuum, dustpan and brush, mop and broom.
- Battery operated torch, hairdryer, clothes horse, iron and small table top ironing board.
- Table and chairs on front decking and table and additional four table and chair set on rear decking plus seat cushions.
- Washing line and pegs.
No smoking, no vaping and no pets.