A comfortable and cozy family chalet suitable for any time of the year. Idyllically set on the border of Exmoor National Park, outside the medieval village of Dunster, rests Dunster Beach. For 100 years beach huts have nestled on its shore.
Where amusement arcades are banned and buckets and spades encouraged, this is the land that time forgot but you will always remember.
Sorry, strictly no pets
Strictly no smoking, please
Chalet 104 ‘Tamarisk’
- Sea view
- Sleeps four
- Double bedroom
- Guests need to bring bed linen, towels, tea towels etc
- Lounge with sofa-bed, dining table and chairs
- TV in the lounge
- Kitchen with full-size cooker, fridge with ice box and microwave
- Toilet and basin – no shower but close to one of the well maintained shower and toilet blocks
- Heating in each room
- Double glazed and insulated, cosy in winter
- Patio front and rear with table and chairs
- Electricity via a £1 coin meter
- This chalet may be available for short lets please contact the office to enquire.