This charming first and second floor apartment is situated in a big Georgian house in the centre of Dunster, by the church and public gardens.
Located over the friendly owners bridal studio, it is a convenient base for families or couples. Head through a gate along a pretty flower-bordered footpath beside the building to your front door, leading to stairs up to the smart open plan living space.
This is a lovely room with well equipped kitchen area, dining space with Portmeirion crockery and a seating area with quality furniture and time-wasting views of life on the little street below. Romantically on the top floor under the eaves are the bedrooms, the master double an elegant room with its en suite and views over roofs to the distant sea.
Wander out to the public gardens just a few hundred yards away, or enjoy good walks over the estate of Dunster Castle, which stands dramatically on a hill and is visitable too.
The village is full of interesting nooks and crannies, from the little shops to browse to the fine church, ancient streets, famous Yarn Market and tea rooms, restaurants and pubs for a choice of eateries.
Exmoors hills and valleys and Mineheads traditional seaside attractions are all must-sees here. Castle View is a splendid base for enjoying the sights and experiences of this lovely area.
The property has off road parking
- Over first and second floors
- Three second floor bedrooms: 1 x king size double with en suite bathroom with bath, WC and basin, 1 x twin, 1 x single
- Shower room with shower, WC, basin
- First floor open plan living space with seating area, dining area and kitchen area.
- Central heating with electric fires
- Microwave, fridge, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Allocated parking for one car a short walk from the apartment
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking.